Target Beauty Box – Be You(tiful)
Have you been lucky enough to grab one of Target’s Beauty Boxes yet?
They are in high demand and get sold out very quickly! Who can pass up a $7 box filled with deluxe samples of beauty products?
I know I can’t! Plus for $7, there is no shopper’s remorse! Only problem is that these boxes can be elusive. But I was finally able to snag one this week!
This time around, they actually have a variety of boxes to choose from: Be You(tiful), Treat Yourself, All the Masks, and Wakeup and Makeup. All of the boxes have a different selection of products to sample.
I picked the Be You(tiful) box because it contained the perfect set of sample beauty products for everyday use. Since I was already on the hunt for some travel sized products for my upcoming trip, this was the perfect fit! The box contains almost everything you need for a quick trip, from face wash to nail polish, plus they throw in coupons for the products featured in the box for your next purchase!
Below is the list of items that were in the Target Be You(tiful) box:
- Sinful Nail Color Galac Sea or Wondermint – full size 0.5oz
- Honest Beauty – The Younger Face Deep Hydration Cream – 0.17oz
- OLLY Undeniable Beauty Gummy – 1 ct
- e.l.f. Gotta Glow Lip Tint in Perfect Pink – full size 1 ct
- Simple Water Boost Micellar Makeup Remover Eye Pads – 30 ct
- Nexxus Keraphix Shampoo – 3oz
- Nexxus Keraphix Conditioner – 3oz
- L’Oreal Pure Clay Cleanser – Detoxify and Brighten – 0.5oz
I definitely will be on the lookout for the Target Beauty boxes next month as well. They are a really great deal for the size of the products and variety they offer.
*This is not a sponsored post. I purchased the product myself. I am not affiliated with any of the companies mentioned above.